Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lotus Elise

I've always thought the Lotus Elise was a great little car, but never thought I would own one. Well, it appears that in a week I will have one of my own! I've been looking for a few months, and joined a local club to help in the purchase (and afterwards).

I don't have any great pictures yet as I haven't seen the car in person, but here's the ad for a look. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=278832013 It's got both the Touring and Sport packages, less than 10k miles, and it's really inexpensive to boot!

Before I knew I would buy the car I took the 12th through the 14th off from work (for my birthday). Unfortunately the current owner is busy on the 12th, so I will have to wait until the 13th to pick the car up. I will then be making the trek from Tucson to Rapid City the next few days and hope to have a little fun in the Black Hills before coming back home.

I'll be taking tons of pictures of course and probably update Facebook with info from the trip. I'm already going bonkers waiting to pick up the car - I don't know how I will be able to stand the next week.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Sweet ride! Happy birthday Wednesday!!! Liebe!

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.